Confluence Architecture conduct projects for both public and private sector clients in the whole National Capital Region, Quebec and Ontario.
We believe architecture has the power to transform lives and improve communities. We work hard and we work as a team for the benefit of each project.
Junior–Intermediate Architects Or Project Lead
- Creativity, professionalism, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- Collaborative spirit and a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Excellent management of priorities
- Solid design and 3D rendering skills
- Ability to perform all tasks related to the production of drawings and specifications
- Good knowledge of construction codes, standards, and techniques
- Construction administration (inspection reports, shop drawings, issuance of guidelines and certificates for payment)
- Ability to work within established schedules and willingness to abide by rigorous quality requirements
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas is an asset: institutional, residential, and commercial
- Professional degree in Architecture with a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in private practice in Canada
- Software proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop and MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal, graphic and written communication skills in French
- Proficiency in English and French is an asset
- Member in good standing of OAQ and/or OAA is optional
- Permanent employment, 37.5 h/week
- Competitive compensation and benefits according to experience
Please submit resume and portfolio to this address: email@example.com. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interview.